Advising Desire2Learn (D2L)Web site
The Advising Desire2Learn (D2L) site is a convenient, one-stop portal for advising-related information, resources and much more! College of Professional Studies' undergraduate students can access:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Upcoming college/campus events
- Academic policies and procedures
- Academic forms
- Program requirements
- Historical syllabi
- Internal and external Web links
- Discussion board to electronically network with your peers
If you have difficulty logging in to the Advising D2L site, please contact John Fenelon (firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-288-5620).
All current and readmitting students are assigned an individual username and password at the time of admission. Log in information is not the same as your CheckMarq username and password.