Teaching students how to prepare now for professional success after Marquette
- We make career education accessible to all students to foster growth and clarity of purpose.
- We are driven to equip students with the capability and confidence to achieve professional success.
- We challenge ourselves and others to explore and be inquisitive.
- We encourage students to accept opportunities to become more aware of themselves and the world around them.
- We partner with students, parents, staff, and employers to create a caring and cooperative environment for career development.
- We work with optimism, resourcefulness, and integrity in our daily interactions as a team.
- We prompt students to mindfully travel through college, to career and beyond.
- We strive to deliver the most relevant career resources and services.
Career Services Vision
- All students make intentional, well-researched career decisions
- All students gain career-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- All students confidently and effectively communicate career-related
knowledge, skills, and experience
- All Marquette University graduates land first destinations that lead to
careers that align with career goals and values
- Equitably meet the career education and professional
development needs of students in all colleges