Teaching students how to prepare now for professional success after Marquette
- We make career education accessible to all students to foster growth and clarity of purpose.
- We are driven to equip students with the capability and confidence to achieve professional success.
- We challenge ourselves and others to explore and be inquisitive.
- We encourage students to accept opportunities to become more aware of themselves and the world around them.
- We partner with students, parents, staff, and employers to create a caring and cooperative environment for career development.
- We work with optimism, resourcefulness, and integrity in our daily interactions as a team.
- We prompt students to mindfully travel through college, to career and beyond.
- We strive to deliver the most relevant career resources and services.
Learning Outcomes (Revised: Summer 2013)
- After participation in Career Services, the student is able to:
- Integrate self-identified interests, skills, and values to determine at least three satisfying occupational characteristics.
- Use appropriate resources to gather factual information about career fields of interest.
- Evaluate information about self and career fields of interest in order to select top career fields.
- Formulate one or more occupational target(s) based on satisfying occupational characteristics and information about top career fields of interest.
Additional information and measures of these learning outcomes
ADDITIONAL MARQUETTE RESOURCES
Staff Profiles | Student Staff Profiles
Office Hours, Appointments, Drop-ins, and Contact Info
What to Expect
Other Offices on Campus Complementary to Career Services
Work for CSC - Student Employment Opportunities