Career Services Center
Holthusen Hall, First Floor
1324 W. Wisconsin Avenue
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Phone: (414) 288-7423
Fax: (414) 288-5302
E-mail | Staff Directory
Internships and Jobs
- Develop a list of online sites that list openings related to internships and full-time jobs in your field and check them regularly.
Kristin says, “It’s best to use job listings in combination with other search techniques such as networking.”
- MU Career Manager
- Participate in campus interviews. Review the schedule of upcoming information sessions and events to find the right opportunities for you. You must be registered to participate in on-campus recruiting.
- View full-time positions and internships.
- Become eligible for the resume referral program.
- SimplyHired.com is a vertical job search engine that pulls listings from thousands of sites across the Web including the leading job boards, company career sites, newspapers, non-profits, government sites, and more. Simply Hired allows job seekers to search all of the jobs on the Web in one place for free.
- Indeed.com is a search engine for jobs, allowing job seekers to find jobs posted on thousands of company career sites and job boards.
- Search engines
- Search online for openings by region, field, industry, etc using your favorite search engine