Pre-dental Scholars Program
Marquette University has a long history of preparing undergraduates for professional school. In order to better serve some of our students who are interested in dentistry, Marquette has developed the Pre-dental Scholars Program, an accelerated program for students to receive the benefits of a liberal arts education while enjoying conditional acceptance to Marquette's School of Dentistry. Pre-dental Scholars complete a bachelor's degree and a dental degree in seven years rather than the eight years normally required.
Marquette will enroll a maximum of 20 students each year in the Pre-dental Scholars Program. Pre-dental Scholars immediately receive conditional acceptance to the School of Dentistry, the only dental school in Wisconsin. By fulfilling the requirements to remain in the program, Pre-dental Scholars are guaranteed full acceptance to the School of Dentistry by the end of their junior year.
- Feb. 15
- High school rank in the top 25 percent (when applicable)
- Minimum SAT combined score of 1200 (with individual scores above 500) or minimum ACT composite score of 27 (with individual scores above 24)
- One year of biology and chemistry (physics recommended)
- Three years of college preparatory math, including trigonometry
- Two or more years of a foreign language