Parking and Transportation
Students at MU have a variety of options for getting to campus and getting around town.
- Several bus routes serve the MU campus. Graduate students do not receive a UPASS for the Milwaukee County Transit System, however, navigating the MCTS is affordable and easy. Check out the MCTS cash fares or purchase passes for frequent riding.
- You have access to several key research destinations in the greater Milwaukee area.
- The MCTS provides service to the UW-Milwaukee and its archives.
- Bus Service is available to the UW-Madison resources including the Wisconsin Historical Society in the UW library system.
- The Amtrak Hiawatha Route travels several times daily between Milwaukee and Chicago for students who wish to access the Chicago Public Library, Chicago University archives or the Newberry Research Library.
- If driving, students have the option of street parking or using one of several parking structures on the MU campus.
Semester/Year Parking Permits