Get Involved

To receive financial aid from federal and state programs you must:

  1. Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
  2. Be registered with Selective Service if required.
  3. Demonstrate financial need if applying for need-based aid.
  4. Be enrolled at least half-time (audited, repeated, and other non-credit classes do not apply).
  5. Be working toward a degree or certificate.
  6. Be making satisfactory academic progress. View the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
  7. Not be in default on any loan or owe a refund on any grant made under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, at any institution.


The Office of Student Financial Aid provides undergraduate and graduate students with resources about types of financial aid and student employment.

FAFSA School Code: 003863

Questions or for more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid