- Graduate programs
- M.S.N. Direct Entry
- Post-master's certificates
- D.N.P. Nurse anesthesia
- ACNP in Indianapolis
- Graduate School application
- Nursing Graduate Student handbook
- AACN Guide to graduate nursing program
- Contact the college
Ph.D. Student Program Funding
Pictured - Jonas Scholars: Jessica Barkimer, Danielle Siclovan;
Robert Wood Johnson Fellow: Amanda King;
Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Fellows: Angela Melchor, Marsha Tyacke, and Jennifer Dahlman
We have been fortunate to have funding to support doctoral students
Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (U.S. Dept. of Education) - Ph.D.
- Jennifer Dahlman
- Angela Melchor
- Marsha Tyacke
Jonas Foundation - Ph.D.
- Jessica Barkimer
- Danielle Siclovan
Jonas Foundation - D.N.P.
- Nicole Gruebling
- Sandi Van Den Heuvel
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation - Ph.D.
- Amanda King
Full tuition and a stipend research assistantships - Full time Ph.D. students have first priority.
Nurse Faculty Loan funding pays 85% of educational costs upon teaching full time in an accredited school of nursing 4 years after graduation.
Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing: Dr. Stacee Lerret (Ph.D. 2010)
Fellow in the National League for Nursing Academy of Nursing Education: Dr. Cynthia Foronda (Ph.D. 2010)
Fulbright Specialist Panel: Dr. Norah Johnson (Ph.D. 2009)
Post doctoral fellows:
- Dr. Qiyan Mu (Ph.D. 2017) Advanced Fellowship in Women's Health from the Division of MCW General Internal Medicine and Zablocki VA Medical Center.
- Dr. Amy Newman (Ph.D. 2017) Post-Doctoral Fellow at the University of Utah in an interdisciplinary postdoctoral fellowship in cancer, aging and end-of-life care research
National League for Nursing Certified Nurse Educator
- Dr. Janet Levey (Ph.D. 2015)
- Dr. Cynthia Foronda (Ph.D. 2010)