Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look. Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible length leases: Rent for a semester or an academic or full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and basic cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
View details on the 2016-2017 University Apartment Selection process.
Neighborhood Leasing Timeline
Learn more about the apartment leasing process - both on and off campus - at Marquette.
University Apartment Open House Tour Dates
Stop by any of the University owned apartments to chat with staff and tour apartments! (Gilman/Frenn tours will meet at Campus Town West).
- Saturday, October 3rd, 10am-3pm
- Tuesday, October 6th, 5-7pm
- Saturday, October 10th, 2-4pm
- Wednesday, October 21st, 5-7pm
- Sunday, October 25th, 2-4pm
Spring Semester Apartment Availability
Apartment availability for the spring 2016 semester will be known in late October. We are currently accepting applications for the spring 2016 semester.