Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look. Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible length leases: Rent for a semester or an academic or full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and basic cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
2015-2016 Apartment Selection Process
The selection proecss for those looking to live in the University Apartments for the 2015-2016 academic year will begin in October! Please see the Application Process page for more details.
Open-house tours of the University Apartments will take place:
- Saturday, October 4th, 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, October 7th, 5-7pm
- Saturday, October 11th, 2-4pm
- Wednesday, October 22nd, 5-7pm
- Sunday, October 26th, 2-4pm
Tours will leave from lobbies of individual buildings. (Gilman/Frenn tours will meet at Campus Town West).
Humphrey Apartments / McCabe Hall Transition
Beginning next summer, the Humphrey Apartments will transition to a residence hall for the 2015-2016 academic year. Similarly, McCabe Hall will become an upperclassmen apartment community. Please click here for more information, or visit the new selection timeline.
Neighborhood Leasing Timeline
Learn more about the apartment leasing process - both on and off campus - at Marquette.
Spring 2015 Availability
Apartment availability for the spring 2015 semester will be known in late October. We are currently accepting applications for the spring 2015 semester.