Desk Receptionist Selection 2013-2014
Looking for a great campus job? Do you want responsibility and to strengthen transferrable skills? How about the opportunity to help other students?
If you said “yes” to all 3, then you should apply to be a Desk Receptionist (DR) for the 2013-2014 academic year.
The DR is an integral member of the Residence Life team because s/he serves as the initial representative of the residence hall/apartment building, Residence Life, and Marquette University.
- Any Marquette student in good standing with the university may apply!
- You do not need to live on-campus
- Available the week of March 4, 2013 from the residence hall and university apartment front desks or download one below
- Due Monday, March 25, 2013 by 4:30pm to Residence Life
Carpenter Tower, Room 203
- Tuesday, March 19 @ 11:00am and 8:00pm
in the Humphrey Hall Auditorium