The Office of Residence Life is currently accepting applications for the Apartments and Facilities Manager positions. These are advanced leadership positions that require confident, competent, and committed student leaders.
What are the requirements I need to fulfill to apply for these positions?
• At least two years of previous work experience
• Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application and the start of employment
• Good judicial standing with the university
• Junior, senior, or graduate student status at the start of employment
• Good organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
What are the dates and deadlines I should keep in mind during the selection process?
• November 12 - 8 pm in Campus Town East MPR
• November 13 - 7 pm in Campus Town East MPR
• November 14 - Noon in Campus Town East MPR
• November 15 - Noon in Camus Town East MPR
Cover Letters, Resumes, and References Due
January 15, 8 am - 4 pm
Office of Residence Life, Carpenter Tower
Interview - January 22 – February 1
Notification Letters - February 11
Step 2: View the Information and Timeline to be sure you know the qualifications and do not miss any important dates.
Step 3: Download the AM FM Application Packet