Dr. Stephen Saunders
Current research topic
- Examining how a person comes to realize that he/she has a mental illness
- Psychotherapy research and treatment of emotional disorders
- Examining a national survey of mental illness and it's treatment
- Collecting treatment data at the Center for Psychological Services.
An interest in graduate school and research.
One year at least
What will this lab experience provide to students?
- Data entry, collection and analysis via SPSS
- Hopefully a presentation if not a publication
Rewarding aspects of working as a research assistant
Actively participating in the research process.
E-mail Dr. Saunders at Stephen.Saunders@marquette.edu for more information.