Dr. Astrida Kaugars
Current research topic
- Emotion regulation in children at risk for developing asthma
- Adherence and parent-child relationships among adolescents with diabetes
- Quality of life for children with constipation and their families
None. Candidates are expected to complete an application.
1 year commitment.
What will this lab experience provide to students?
- Coding of observational behavior
- Data entry using SPSS
- Opportunity to observe data collection at the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Rewarding aspects of working as a research assistant
- Experience working with different aspects of the research process
- Learning how to work as part of a research team
E-mail Dr. Kaugars at Astrida.Kaugars@marquette.edu to obtain an application.