A branch of the Department of Public Safety, Student Safety Programs (SSP) provides walking escorts and mobile transports to Marquette students, faculty, staff and guests to ensure their safe travel throughout the campus area.
- To inquire about open employment positions within Student Safety Programs, please contact Sergeant Daniel Kolosovsky, Manager, Student Safety Programs at SSP@marquette.edu. The Student Safety Team is always looking for new applicants.
- The application is now available online: Student Safety Application. Please turn in a hard copy to the Department of Public Safety. We look forward to your responses!
Contact and Inquires
- Student Safety Programs is hiring for the 2013-2014 school year! We are looking for well rounded, responsible, and team oriented students to join our staff. You can stop by anytime and pick up an application. We encourage all students, especially interested drivers, to apply! We look forward to your responses.
- Facebook users can now follow Student Safety Programs on Facebook! Just like our page 'Marquette: Student Safety Programs' and be the first to get SSP updates on your newfeed! You can also follow us on Twitter @MUSafety!
- During regular LIMO hours and every Friday, every hour on the hour starting at 10am, transportation to Amtrak and Megabus is available by calling 288-6363
- Pre-arranged medical transports are available for students to and from class.