- Campus Town East
- Campus Town West
- Frenn Building
- Gilman Building
- McCabe Apartments
- The Marq
- How to apply
- Global Village
Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look.
Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible leases: Rent for a semester, an academic year, or a full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and digital cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
2018-19 university apartment waiting list
There are still select apartments available for the 2018-2019 academic year! If interested, apply for the apartment waiting list.
Spring 2018 university apartment application
Students looking for housing for the current spring 2018 semester may apply here.