Monica Adya, Ph.D, M.S.
David Straz Hall 208
Course Learning Objectives Related to Service Learning:
1. understand how technology helps process data and provides users with information;
2. evaluate technology resources as an aid to problem solving;
3. apply the systems' approach to business problems;
4. improve presentation, documentation, and teamwork skills;
5. realize and appreciate the conduct and ethics of IT professionals;
6. define and analyze a problem for a professional client to deliver a feasibility study;
7. develop use case and process modeling skills;
8. build a working prototype based on client needs.