Deborah Crane, MSW, LCSW
Lalumiere Hall, 366
Course Learning Objectives that are related to Service Learning:
1. Acquire the knowledge, values, and skills of practice with individuals, families, and groups and apply them in the process of change.
2. Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in beginning interviewing skills; communicate differentially with a variety of populations as appropriate.
3. Apply Interactive model of practice to individuals, families and groups.
4. Exercise critical thinking within the context of professional practice.
5. Practice within religious, societal and professional values and ethics.
6. Appreciate human diversity; recognize populations at risk and learn skills toward pursuit of social justice.