Find Your Counselor

Search for or select the state or territory where you attend high school.

I'm homeschooled or attend school on a military base.

I attend school in another country.

I currently attend another college or university and am interested in transferring to Marquette.


Can't find what you're looking for?

You can try different search terms or talk to a counselor at our main office.

Phone: (414) 288-7302

See an issue?

If you see an issue with the find your counselor website, please contact Rose Littlefair at