Students in class

College Academic Forms
(submit completed forms to the College Office, Sensenbrenner Hall, Suite 103)

Registrar Forms (Submit Completed Forms to Marquette Central, Zilber Hall)


Klingler College of Arts and Sciences

Marquette University, Sensenbrenner Hall, 103
P.O. Box 1881
1103 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7059
Visit the contact page for more information