Student Success and Tutoring
Engineering Student Success Center
Haggerty Hall 139
Spring 2018 Hours: Monday through Thursday, 4:00 - 9:00 p.m.
An extension of the Engineering Academic Advising Center, the Engineering Student Success Center is a transformative learning environment where students are supported and challenged to pursue academic excellence, share knowledge, and develop interpersonal skills.
The Engineering Student Success Center provides students with learning opportunities through:
- drop-in and group tutoring for engineering courses
- academic advising for engineering majors
- info sessions on course-specific success tips
- networking events for engineering students, faculty and staff
Engineering Tutoring Program
Free drop-in tutoring is available to engineering students on a first-come, first-served basis. Stop by to ask a quick question or stay for a few hours—no appointment or advance sign-up necessary.
Find tutoring hours for each course
For additional tutoring requests, contact email@example.com (engineering courses only) or the Office of Student Educational Services in Coughlin Hall 145 or at 414.288.3270 (other courses, 1000-2000 level only).
After participating in Engineering Student Success Center sponsored programs and activities, students will be able to:
- Develop an effective, personalized approach to their education using metacognitive learning strategies.
- Make informed decisions that further their academic and professional goals.
- Formulate a success plan specific to each of their courses.
- Establish healthy, mutually beneficial relationships with others.
*These student learning and development outcomes are aligned with the Council for Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS).