We are world-class engineers who will lead bold, innovative change to serve the world in the Jesuit tradition.
Our diverse community of engineering scholars collaborates in transformative learning environments to lead change for the benefit of humanity. We prepare students for fulfilling careers by providing a strong technical and ethical foundation.
We ignite curiosity, encourage student-centered learning, and foster critical thinking by:
- Educating engineering leaders who thrive in innovative, entreprenurial and dynamic environments.
- Exploring and discovering new knowledge, putting research in action.
- Engaging professional and technical communities worldwide.
News and Events
- Tuesday, September 26: National Academies Workshop: The Role of Advanced Technologies in Structural Engineering for More Resiliant Communities
- Monday - Sunday, October 2-8: Homecoming and Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Thursday, October 19 & Friday, October 20: Fall Break - Classes Excused
- Tuesday & Wednesday, October 24-25, Emerging Contaminants in Water and Waste Water Short Course
- Friday, October 27: Undergraduate Research Poster Session, Engineering Hall, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 12: MU Scholars Day
- Fall 2017 CCEE Colloquim Schedule
- Fall 2017 EECE Colloquim Schedule
Opus College of Engineering Magazine
Nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset in engineering students
Proven leaders show students lessons for driving change