We are world-class engineers who will lead bold, innovative change to serve the world in the Jesuit tradition.
Our diverse community of engineering scholars collaborates in transformative learning environments to lead change for the benefit of humanity. We prepare students for fulfilling careers by providing a strong technical and ethical foundation.
We ignite curiosity, encourage student-centered learning, and foster critical thinking by:
- Educating engineering leaders who thrive in innovative, entreprenurial and dynamic environments.
- Exploring and discovering new knowledge, putting research in action.
- Engaging professional and technical communities worldwide.
News and Events
- MARVL Faculty PowerPoint Training Sessions
- Tuesday, November 14, Noon - 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 17 2:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 21, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m
- Friday, December 1, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m..
- Connecting with the World lecture, November 15:
Mitigating seismic risk in the developing world: lessons learned in Haiti and promotion of alternative housing solutions and Hazard, ageing, probability and why infrastructure needs to be designed for performance
2:00 - 3:00 p.m., Olin Engineering room 202
- Fall 2017 BIEN Colloquium Schedule
- Fall 2017 CCEE Colloquium Schedule
- Fall 2017 EECE Colloquium Schedule
Opus College of Engineering Magazine
Nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset in engineering students
Proven leaders show students lessons for driving change