How do I request services from Facilities Services?

You may submit a work order in one of the following ways:

For which services will I be charged?

Facilities Services has the responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of the university building structure and systems. Any repair or maintenance work done to the building is generally not charged to any university department (except auxiliary enterprises such as Residence Life). Remodeling and special painting requests are usually chargeable.

How do I get an estimate for remodeling or other chargeable services?

Please call the Office of the University Architect for information at (414) 288-7335.

How do I find out the status of a work order?

Simply call (414) 288-7043 and request information about a work order you have submitted. We will be happy to provide you with the information you require.

Do you have a question related to Facilities Services? If so, send it to us now!



*Restricted to campus

Service logo

Contact information

Department of Facilities Services
Service BuildingPDF Icon(Location 23)
Phone: (414) 288-1656
FAX: (414) 288-5700

Service Request Form
(Restricted to campus)