a project, speech or paper on a health issue?
in learning more information about a health topic?
bulletin board information for your residence hall?
to interview a health expert for a class?
If you need health-related information, or would like to speak with a Health Educator, please contact the Center for Health Education and Promotion at
The Center for Health Education and Promotion also houses a resource area containing brochures, articles, bulletin board packets, books, videos, and handouts on a wide variety of health-related topics. Check out some of our resources:
Health Ed's Books, Videos, and Newsletters
You can access the resource area from 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Our office is located on the first floor of the 707 Building.
Resource Request Policy
(e.g. bulletin board packets; class projects, speeches or papers; resources for student org. events.)
The Center for Health Education and Promotion welcomes the chance to share health information with the campus community. Please keep the following information in mind with respect to all resource-related requests:
- Requests must be made via phone and/or in person to the Center for Health Education and Promotion. Location: 707 Building, Suite 130. Phone 414-288-5217.
- Requests must be made AT LEAST 48 hours before materials are needed.
- Requests will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Interview questions must be submitted via email (e.g. interview a health expert for class).
- The Center for Health Education and Promotion/Student Health Service reserves the right to deny resource requests or interviews pertaining to any topic area.
If we don't have it, we will help you find it!