Alcohol and Other Drugs Prevention Programs
Welcome to the Marquette University Alcohol Initiatives Website. At Marquette, we understand that each student arrives to campus with different experiences with alcohol. Whether you have experience with alcohol or not, or whether you plan to incorporate alcohol into your college experience or not, these pages have been created to provide you with a resource to make an informed decision.
Our goals are to:
- empower students to make informed choices about alcohol
- educate based on health and safety issues related to alcohol use
- promote an environment where personal integrity and ethical decision-making are paramount
- foster changes in and beyond the Marquette community to decrease the illegal and high-risk use of alcohol and its related consequences
- provide parents and family members with resources to speak with your students about alcohol
- inform faculty and staff regarding the resources available to assist students in the Marquette community and beyond related to alcohol
Please take some time to review this site and feel free to contact us with questions, concerns, or ideas you have!