5. Refusal to Provide Copies
Although the university will not deny a student access to his/her education records, the university reserves the right to deny a request for copies of education records, including transcripts, diplomas and certificates in the following circumstances:
- If the student has an unpaid financial obligation to the university;
- If there is an unresolved disciplinary action against the student; or
- If there is an unresolved academic action against the student.
- The university will not release transcripts or test scores from other academic institutions or organizations.