2015-2016 Apartment Selection Process
Welcome to the University Apartments Selection Process 2015-2016!
As you begin considering apartment housing for the 2015-2016 academic year, please consult the following timeline for deadlines and important information.
Housing Deposit Collection (Oct 20 – Oct 31)
- $300 Housing Deposit Collection – any student interested in living in the University Apartments for the 2015-2016 academic year must pay a housing deposit (check or money order) to the University Apartments Office [1500 W Wells, Suite 109] before selecting an apartment.
- Same Apartment Selection (October 27 – November 3) - Current residents may sign up for the Same Apartment they currently live in.
- Humphrey Displacement Selection (November 4) - Current Humphrey residents may sign up for a different apartment in any building.
- Different Apartment Selection (November 5) - Current residents may sign up for a different apartment in any building.
- Access Apartment Sign-Up Time (November 7 – 10) - Students applying for the University Apartments who are not current apartment residents will be able to access the online sign-up system to view their assigned sign-up date and time.
- General Apartment Selection (November 10) - For students new to the University Apartments, apartment selection using the online sign-up system will take place between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. according to your assigned sign-up time.
Please remember some other important information:
- Every resident who plans to live in the University Apartments must pay a $300 Housing Deposit.
- Housing Deposits are only refundable if you (or your roommates) do not assign yourself to an apartment using the online system. If you or your roommates select an apartment through the online system, your deposit is not refundable, even if you do not choose to live in the University Apartments.
- The Housing Deposit does not guarantee an available apartment. It gives you an equal chance to select a University Apartment as anyone else who submits a deposit.
- When you pay the housing deposit, you will receive an information packet on how to use the online system, along with resources and guides for selecting an apartment.
- There must be at least one person per each bedroom in an apartment.
- Swapping rooms/roommates is not allowed. The person booking the apartment must remain in that space; if they choose to move to another apartment, their former space will be distributed to a waiting list applicant.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time Marquette student for the 2015-2014 academic year.
- The Apartment Selection Process is for students planning to rent for, at the very minimum, the Fall 2015 semester.
If you have any questions on the 2015-2016 University Apartment Selection Process, please feel free to contact us!