Educating the nation's future dentists
As Wisconsin’s only dental school, the Marquette University School of Dentistry has answered the call to meet future workforce demands and increase access to oral health for underserved patients through a strategic 40,000-square-foot expansion of our dental facility.
Key elements of the expansion include:
- expanded clinical space
- upgraded state-of-the-art technologies
- expanded student capacity
These bold steps will allow us to:
- remain at the forefront of oral health in Wisconsin and the nation
- better retain and recruit top-quality faculty
- accommodate more students
- serve more patients, particularly the underserved
Invest in a great dental school — Wisconsin’s dental school — and in the future of dentistry at Marquette.
Walk with us as we take bold steps to remain at the forefront of oral health in Wisconsin and the nation with our strategic 40,000-square-foot expansion of the existing 120,000-square-foot dental facility.