Making an initial screening appointment:
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative to schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Please provide the representative with your email address so you can register and fill out your health history in the MyDental portal.
- For children under the age of 13, call our Pediatrics Clinic at (414) 288-7273 to schedule an appointment.
Before your screening appointment:
- If you have provided your email address you can fill out the Health History online by creating your MyDental record. Click here.Once you are on the MyDental portal select "Register for Access" to set up your account.
- For printable instructions on accessing MyDental Click here.
- If you do not wish to create a MyDental record, please print off and fill out a copy of your health history and bring it with you to your screening appointment. Adult English click here. Adult Spanish click here. Child English click here. Child Spanish click here.
- All patients under age 18 need a parent or legal guardian to be present during the appointment to provide signatures on consent forms.
- Please make arrangements to leave ALL children, infants, pets and dependent adults at home. They may not accompany you to any dental visits.
- Please know your physician's name and phone number as well as your emergency contact person's name and phone number.
- We require a 24-hour notice for all cancellations. Please call (414) 288-6790 to cancel your SCREENING appointment.
Treatment will discontinue for patients who fail to keep appointments without prior notification, are consistently late or cancel more than two appointments.