Daniel H. Zitomer, Ph.D., P.E., Director of Water Quality Center
- Dr. Zitomer's Research laboratory group received funding from:
- The Research laboratory group also gave three podium presentations and two posters at the Water Environment Federation Technical Exposition and Conference (WEFTEC) in New Orleans, LA in October. This is the largest indoor water conference in the world.
- McNamara, Patrick: The Effect Of Triclosan On The Structure And Function Of Mixed Anaerobic Communities And Pure Culture Methanogens
- Venkiteshwaran, Kaushik: Bioaugmentation Can Increase Steady-state Methane Production and COD Reduction in Anaerobic Digesters
- Bhattad,Ujwal: A Novel Approach Of Preserved, Dried Methanogenic Biomass For Bioaugmentation And Standard Laboratory Applications
For more information on Dr. Zitomer's research interests, current projects, grants and other funding opportunities, visit the Zitomer Lab Group website.
For fun facts about Dr. Zitomer, see his biography.