CURRENT OFFERINGSEngineering Leadership Academies
- Engineering Institutes
- Girls Who Code
- High School Visits
Director for Enrollment Management and Outreach
Engineering Outreach Coordinator
Girls Who Code - Marquette Chapter
The Girls Who Code (GWC) Marquette Chapter is a weekly coding club for 5th - 12th grade students that meets at Marquette every Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., from September through April. As part of the national Girls Who Code organization, we seek to inspire, educate and teach girls computing skills to help close the gender gap in technology.
Registration Information for the 2018-2019 Year
- New Participant Registration
- New participants begin the program at Level 1, regardless of age or year in school.
- Returing Participant Registration
- Level 2 is for students who completed Level 1 last year.
- Level 3 is for students who completed Level 2 or Level 3 last year (Level 3 is a repeatable level that features new content from year to year because it is project-based).
For any questions or additional information, please contact Whitney Thomas, Graduate Assistant for Enrollment Management and Outreach.
Learn more about GWC:
- Frequently asked questions about GWC Marquette
- Get involved with GWC Marquette
- Weekly class presentations for students