Undergraduate tuition and costs
Undergraduate Tuition and Costs for 2012-13
|Typical room and board:||$10,420|
We recognize that Marquette University is a great place, but we also know that private school tuition can be rather expensive. To help you and your family, we offer a wide variety of financial aid options, including grants, loans, scholarships and student employment. Approximately 90 percent of our students receive financial aid.
- How to apply for financial aid
- How much will I have to pay?
- 10 helpful hints before applying
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial aid timeline and deadlines
- Student employment/work study
- Marquette tuition payment plan
- Office of Student Financial Aid
The value of a Marquette education
Knowing where your money goes and how the university operates is
paramount to understanding the true value of a Marquette education.
Working together with our students, we've compiled some key data
and laid it out in an accessible, transparent and easy-to-read guide.