Invest in your future
Graduate School of Management Tuition
$1,220 per credit for 2021-2022 for the following programs. No student fees or additional costs.
- MBA Program – on campus, online, and in Kohler
- MS in Accounting & Accounting Analytics
- Master in Management
- MS in Applied Economics
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- MA in Corporate Communication
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Textbooks and parking are not included. See campus parking rates. The cost of books varies widely depending on the class. For certain classes, be prepared to spend $150-250 on books. Book requirements are listed in CheckMarq.
- Contact MU Central for information on a tuition installment plan
Executive MBA Program - $78,000 for class of 2021 & 2022 all-inclusive: includes textbooks, parking, international trip, tablet computer, meals, and more.
- No student fees or additional costs
The university gives more than $9 million in financial support each year. Availability of aid depends upon your intended program of interest.