The Office of Institutional Research and Analysis (OIRA) reports to the Office of the Provost and is located in suite 203 of Zilber Hall.
Alexandra Riley, Director of Institutional Research
Email | LinkedIn Profile | (414) 288-8049
Alix has been with Marquette University since 2007 and oversees OIRA. She has an M.S. in Statistics and a B.S. in Statistics and Computer Science from UW-Madison. Prior to Marquette, Alix worked as a Healthcare Statistician at Assurant Health and as a Mathematical Statistician at the National Agricultural Statistics Service in Washington, D.C. Outside of Marquette, Alix enjoys spending time with family, cooking and hiking. She also coordinates a LEGO robotics league in her kids’ school and helps coach a LEGO robotics team.
- Member, Provost's Cabinet
- Member, Beyond Boundaries Steering Committee
- Member, Enrollment Projection Committee
- Chair, U.S. News Ranking Task Force
Laura MacBride, Associate Director of Institutional Research
Email | LinkedIn Profile | (414) 288-6931
Laura joined OIRA in 2009. She has a B.A. in Sociology and Anthropology from Gustavus Adolphus College and an M.A. in Sociology from UW-Milwaukee plus additional advanced graduate study credits. Prior to Marquette, Laura worked as a Research Assistant at the Office of Applied Gerontology at UW-Milwaukee. In her free time, Laura enjoys gardening, exploring the outdoors, and trying out new recipes. She is on the leadership team for her neighborhood’s farmers market and also volunteers with the Wisconsin Illinois SAS Users group.
- Faculty Activities Database (FAD)
- Student success analytics
- Admissions analytics
- Member, CAPS
- Member, Higher Learning Commission Quality Improvement Project Team
- Member, Campus Climate Study Committee
- Member, Institutional Survey Steering Committee
- Member, FAD Advisory Group
- Back-up for: Qualtrics, Student survey administration and analysis
Heba Ali, Research Analyst
Email | (414) 288-3907
Heba joined OIRA in 2019. She has a B.A. in Sociology with a Concentration in Analysis and Research (CAR) from UW-Madison, and a M.S.Ed. in Education Policy from the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to Marquette, Heba worked as a Data Consultant for the Philadelphia Academy of School Leaders. In her free time, Heba enjoys traveling, cooking and spending time with her family and friends.
- Course evaluations, Marquette Online Course Evaluation System (MOCES) Administrator
- Student survey administration and analysis
- Chair, Online Survey Review Group
Crystal Lendved, Research Analyst
Email | LinkedIn Profile | (414) 288-5181
Crystal joined OIRA in 2015. She has an M.A. in Sociology from UW-Milwaukee. Prior to Marquette, Crystal worked as a Web and Database Specialist at the Center for Aging and Translational Research at UW-Milwaukee. In her free time, Crystal enjoys baking, traveling, sailing on Lake Michigan, and spending time with her family and pets. She is also a member of the leadership team for the Milwaukee Tableau User Group.
- Data visualization developer in Tableau
- Production data maintenance
- Member, CheckMates
- Member, University Assessment Committee
- Back-up for: Course Evaluations
Maureen Maher, Research Analyst
Email | LinkedIn Profile | (414) 288-1906
Mo joined OIRA in 2018 as an undergraduate intern and was hired into a full-time staff position in 2019. She has a B.S. in Marketing and Business Economics with a minor in History from Marquette. She is currently pursuing her M.S. in Applied Economics with a specialization in Business Analytics, also from Marquette. She plans to finish in Spring of 2020. Prior to OIRA, Mo was an Intern for the Milwaukee Brewers as well as the Assistant Coordinator of the 50/50 Charity Raffle within the Brewers Community Foundation. Outside of work, Mo enjoys spending time with her friends, watching Dallas Stars hockey and finding new music to listen to.
- Federal reporting to the Integrated Post-secondary Data System (IPEDS)
- Responds to external requests for data (e.g. U.S. News rankings, Peterson's Guide, Princeton Review)
- Member, Graduate/Professional Student Task Force
- Member, U.S. News Ranking Task Force
Nicquita Hines, Office Associate
Email | (414) 288-0277
Nikki joined OIRA in 2019. She has a B.A in English from Alverno College. Nikki is currently working towards her M.S in Higher Education Student Affairs at Cardinal Stritch University. In her free time, Nikki enjoys reading, exploring new cultures, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Website maintenance
- Coordinate and track internal requests for information
- Maintain access roles/rights to OIRA systems