Advisory: Christmas- and winter-related experts available from Marquette University
Dec. 16, 2020
MILWAUKEE — As Christmas approaches and winter is in full swing, several members of the Marquette University faculty are offering story ideas and expert commentary to help with coverage plans.
MILWAUKEE — As Christmas approaches and winter is in full swing, several members of the Marquette University faculty are offering expert commentary to help with coverage plans.
- Ryan Duns, S.J., assistant chair and assistant professor of theology in the Klingler College of Arts and Sciences, can discuss “creating community across a digital divide.” With this, he will outline the importance — and how to — balance mindfulness this Christmas season amid the coronavirus pandemic and an influx of virtual gatherings. Email him now through Monday, Dec. 21 at email@example.com.
- Felicia Miller, chair and associate professor of marketing in the College of Business Administration, can speak about the heightened attention on Amazon and Walmart during this holiday shopping season since Walmart has launched its own range of services to compete with Amazon Prime. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manoj Babu, director of the Center for Supply Chain Management in the College of Business Administration, can discuss the supply chain and logistics this Christmas amid the pandemic — particularly, how the shipment of the COVID-19 vaccination may impact shipping times of other goods. Email him at email@example.com.
- Sandra Hunter, professor of exercise science in the College of Health Sciences and director of the Athletic and Human Performance Research Center, can detail how to best shovel snow in an effort to avoid injury. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jax Sanders, assistant professor of physics in the Klingler College of Arts and Sciences, can explain the aerodynamics of sledding. Email them at email@example.com.
About Shelby Williamson
Shelby is a senior communication specialist in the Office of Marketing and Communication. Contact Shelby at (414) 288-6712 or firstname.lastname@example.org