- At Marquette Policies and Procedures
- Student Conduct Code
- Conduct Questions and Answers
- Student Organization Policies
- Policies Related to Greek Life
- Office of Student Development Forms and Resources
Death of a Parent/Sibling Policy
Please notify Campus Ministry immediately in the event of the death of a student’s parent or sibling. The director of Campus Ministry will notify others in the university, as appropriate, so assistance can be offered to the student and family. Campus Ministry is also available to offer pastoral care to others in the Marquette community who may have been affected by this death.