Marquette University Alumni National Awards Nomination Form
Please complete the form below to submit your nomination for a future Marquette University Alumni National Award. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please do not inform the nominee they are under consideration since only a limited number of recipients are chosen each year from among the many worthy nominations received. All deliberations are confidential.
- Eligibility Criteria:
Each recipient is expected to attend the awards ceremony to accept his or her award, except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Requirement for Nominations:
- A separate nomination must be submitted for each nomination (with the exception of a couple or family nomination)
- - Though not required, nominators are encouraged to submit additional supporting materials to help illustrate the scope of the candidate’s achievements with clear and concise detail as to why he/she should be selected for the award. Letters of recommendation are encouraged, but not required. The quality of the information provided is more important than the relative prominence of the writer.
- - The Awards Committee will not consider nominations that consist solely of a nominees’ CV/resume.
- - Incomplete nominations will not be considered.