Your Support Makes a Difference
Your support helps the Marquette Center for Data, Ethics, and Society work to address the ethical, social, and political dimensions of our increasingly data-driven society. A gift of any size counts, and every gift matters.
To discuss opportunities to support the Center's mission, please contact Michael Zimmer (Director, Center for Data, Ethics, and Society) or Molly Eldridge (Director of Development)
Make a Gift
- Visit the online donation form.
- Choose "Other Fund Designation" at the bottom of the "Select a priority fund" drop-down menu.
- Enter "Center for Data, Ethics, and Society" into the "Enter your designation" field and click the ADD GIFT button.
- Enter the amount you wish to give and click CONTINUE.
- Select the additional information you would like to include with your donation and then click CONTINUE to the payment information page.
Activities of the Center for Data, Ethics, and Society have been supported, in part, by the National Science Foundation (through the PERVADE Project award #1947754) and through unrestricted gifts from Meta/Facebook.