Your Support Makes a Difference
Your support helps the Marquette Center for Data, Ethics, and Society work to address the ethical, social, and political dimensions of our increasingly data-driven society. Funds are used to support public events, research activities, and Marquette students.
A gift of any size counts, and every gift matters.
To discuss opportunities to support the Center's mission, please contact Michael Zimmer (Director, Center for Data, Ethics, and Society) or Molly Eldridge (Director of Development)
Activities of the Center for Data, Ethics, and Society have been supported, in part, by:
- External research grants from sources such as the National Science Foundation and the Notre Dame-IBM Technology Ethics Lab.
- Unrestricted gifts from industry, such as Meta/Facebook
- Generous donations from friends and alumni of Marquette University
Make a Gift
- Visit the online donation form.
- Choose "Other Fund Designation" at the bottom of the "Select a priority fund" drop-down menu.
- Enter "Center for Data, Ethics, and Society" into the "Enter your designation" field and click the ADD GIFT button.
- Enter the amount you wish to give and click CONTINUE.
- Select the additional information you would like to include with your donation and then click CONTINUE to the payment information page.