Final High School Transcripts

The university will hold freshmen course registration and financial aid packages until an official copy of your final high school transcript arrives. Freshmen with college credit and all transfer students must submit official copies of all work completed before enrolling at Marquette.

Electronic transcripts (parchment, docufide, etc.) are preferred but official paper transcripts may be mailed directly to:

Undergraduate Admissions
Marquette University
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881