Marquette University Job Fair
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can make the difference in the lives of students and faculty? We’re always looking for highly talented individuals to join our team - people who think big, care deeply, and believe in being the difference in their work and community.
Date: September 12, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: Alumni Memorial Union - Henke/Lunda Room
Parking: Free parking in Structure 1 on 16th Street or metered street parking around campus.
What to Expect:
- • Meet hiring managers looking to fill their open positions, including potential for a first interview
- • Receive information regarding Marquette University’s Total Rewards Program
- • Learn about Marquette University’s Diversity Equity and Inclusion values and meet members from our Employee Resource Groups
- • And More!
Working at Marquette
We prioritize student success, access to education, and service in our work to educate well-rounded servant leaders who transform their fields, our society and the world. Our Catholic, Jesuit approach emphasizes student engagement with the world around them and formation of the heart and mind.
We believe in our mission: The search for truth, the discovery and sharing of knowledge, the fostering of personal and professional excellence, the promotion of a life of faith, and the development of leadership expressed in service to others. These core values guide our relationships with our students, each other, and our community.
Benefits of working at Marquette
Marquette University offers a rich and competitive Total Rewards package including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) with up to 8% company match, 5 weeks of time off to start, and tuition benefits for employees, spouses, and dependents with no payback requirement! View details of our total rewards package here.
- • Career Services Center
- • Center for Peacemaking
- • Child Care Center
- • Department of Facilities Planning & Management
- • Information Technology Services (IT)
- • Marquette University Police Department & Campus Safety
- • Office of Student Affairs
- • Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- • School of Dentistry
- • Student Educational Services/Tutoring
- • University Advancement
- • University Relations
This is your next opportunity to join an organization that invests in their employees’ career journey by diversifying their skills, deepening their expert knowledge, encouraging a healthy work-life balance, focusing on personal wellbeing, providing leadership training, and sustaining a culture of respect and inclusion.
Explore all our career opportunities at employment.marquette.edu