The Marquette University Raynor Memorial Libraries extend Marquette University library services to Marquette users who are currently affiliated with the University but are on sabbatical, dissertating out of state, or are on internships or other placements. Graduate students who are taking on campus courses are not eligible for this program.
- This program allows you to have Marquette library materials, both books and periodical articles, sent directly to your home
- Interlibrary loan article photocopies may also be requested
- You may not request interlibrary loan books through this program
- The materials you request must be for completion of your University research, coursework or your dissertation.
- The materials requested cannot be used for employment-related purposes.
- You are responsible for renewing and/or returning books to the Libraries by the due date.
- Return shipment of books is your responsibility and your financial obligation extends until the material is received back at the Raynor library.
- All books checked out and sent to you are subject to recall by other patrons and must be returned to the Raynor library by the new due date.
- If not recalled by another patron, you may renew Marquette books yourself online.
- Materials will be mailed to you via UPS or US mail. You are responsible for returning books to the Libraries by the due date.
You must be a registered user of the library’s ILLiad service and place all requests through ILLiad. If you have not yet registered for ILLiad, please complete the registration process.
Your address in ILLiad must be the out of state address where you would like materials shipped.
If you are already a registered ILLiad user, please access your ILLiad account, choose the option to change your personal information, and change your address to the out of state address where you would like materials shipped.
You are responsible for providing the correct mailing address for materials shipping. If you do not provide an up-to-date mailing address you will be financially liable for materials sent to an out of date mailing address.
If you are interested in participating in the program, please print and return this form which authorizes library staff to check out Marquette library materials and request materials via interlibrary loan in your name. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or (414) 288-1997.
You may fax the form back to (414) 288-5324 or mail it to the following address:
Raynor Memorial Libraries ILL
P. O. Box 3141
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3141