Online Request Forms
- Authorized Assistant form
- Faculty authorizations for research assistants to check out library materials. See also:ILL Shared Account Form
- Class Reserves(ARES)
- Digital Scholarship/Media Consultation
- Available to students, faculty & staff. Make an appointment with someone from the Digital Scholarship Lab to get in-depth help with a project involving media.
- Interlibrary Loan and Distance Services (available to Marquette students, faculty and staff)
- In Process Request (Use for MARQCAT resources listed as "On Order", "Ask at Circ", or "Being processed"
- Renew Marquette Library Books Online
- Research Consultation
- Make an appointment with a Reference librarian to discuss your research and information needs
- Storage Retrieval Request
- Use this form to request items be retrieved from storage (MARQCAT Location = Storage). Materials will be retrieved and can be picked up at the Raynor Circulation Desk.
- Class Reserves (ARES)
- Place materials on reserve for your classes. Available to Marquette faculty.
- Classroom Reservation Form (Raynor 227,245)
- D2L Library Module
- Library Instruction Request
- Request an in class research instruction session presented by a librarian.
- Streaming Videos (For class use only).
Suggest a Purchase
- Books, DVDs, CDs
- Students and Staff
- This form is limited to on-campus IP addresses or to those off-campus using the VPN. Faculty should submit requests via their departmental Library Representative.
- Faculty Library Representatives
- Marquette Acquisitions Request Service (MARS) form. Available to faculty library representatives registered with the Acquisitions Department for requesting a book or video purchase.
- Resource Request
- Streaming Videos (For class use only)