Registration opens March 26, 2020
Summer Studies is a great way to do more with your summer. Get your degree faster or catch up on coursework. Check off some requirements, or check out some electives.
Whether you’re taking classes online, or staying on campus to enjoy a summer in Milwaukee, do more with Summer Studies — with more classes available and more online options than ever.
Top 9 ways to get more from your summer with Summer Studies at Marquette:
- Snag that internship or work a summer job and take Marquette classes online.
- Lighten your load for next Fall by taking classes this summer.
- Knock out your pre-requisites.
- Take a tough class in summer and give it all you’ve got.
- Finish that minor you’ve being thinking about.
- Fill your core requirements.
- Get your degree sooner.
- Catch up on coursework and finish your degree on time.
- Enjoy a summer in Milwaukee.
Explore summer in Milwaukee
So what about when you're not in class? Summer studies at Marquette also means summer fun in Milwaukee. The city bustles with activity when it's warm, providing no shortage of options when you want to spend some time away from the books.
For a student's perspective, check out Marquette Explores, a Tumblr blog by Marquette students about exploring the city around us.
In addition, Visit Milwaukee and Travel Wisconsin are great sources to find things to do in the area. Be sure to check off a few items from the "100 Things to Do Before You Graduate from Marquette" list.
Or see for yourself with the following list of popular things to do and see:
Music, festivals and fairs