Skip to content
- Performs basic maintenance of MUPD squads and Campus Safety LIMOs
- Performs weekly fluid and oil checks on all department vehicles
- Performs interior cleaning and exterior washing on all department vehicles
- Takes department vehicles to service locations for maintenance and repair
- Provides pre-arranged special and medical transports for Marquette students and faculty during daytime hours
- Provides transports to and from the Amtrak station every Friday on the hour starting at 10 a.m. until the start of regular LIMO hours
Become part of the support team
- Support Services employees are scheduled during daytime hours, which allows for flexibility with schedule
- A valid driver's license is required for this position because it does require occasional driving.
- This position is great for employees who prefer to work primarily during daytime hours.