The Patrick and Beatrice Haggerty Museum of Art, sometimes referred to simply as "the Haggerty," is located at 13th and Clybourn Streets on Marquette's campus. Opened in 1984, the museum has a permanent collection of over 6,000 paintings, sculptures, photographs and other visual art pieces.
The Union Sports Annex is a hangout for students, especially during men's basketball season. "The Annex" is almost entirely underground and includes a restaurant, bar, sports court, and bowling lanes. In 2003, ESPN columnist Jim Caple called the Union Sports Annex the "best place to watch a game."
The Evan P. and Marion Helfaer Theatre offers four performances every year-guaranteed sellouts- plus a children's show. The 226-seat theatre also has a studio room for acting, directing and dance instruction as well as a costume shop and set design shop.
St. Joan of Arc Chapel is the only medieval chapel in the Western Hemisphere. Originally built in France in the 15th century, the Chapel was donated to the university by Mr. and Mrs. Marc Rojtman in 1964. Today, the St. Joan of Arc Chapel hosts Masses during the academic year.
The Al McGuire Center, named for the legendary Marquette basketball coach, was opened in 2004 and is the home to the women's volleyball and basketball teams and serves as the practice facility and administrative offices for the men's basketball team.
The John P. Raynor, S.J. Library, completed in 2003, is named for one of Marquette's former presidents. The library contains many of J.R.R. Tolkien's original manuscripts, and serves as one of the main study areas on campus.
Gesu Church, completed in 1894, is considered the spiritual center of campus, but is not affiliated with the university. The Jesuit parish was designed by architect Henry Koch in the French Gothic style. The church is a scaled-down version of Chartres Cathedral in France.