Student Support Services
The Educational Student Support Services Program (EOP-SSS), an academic department of Marquette University, has assisted over 2,000 first generation college students and students from low-income families in obtaining a college education since 1969.
EOP-SSS graduates have established successful careers and become leaders in health, business, law, government, and other professions. We invite you to explore the EOP-SSS tradition of success through education!
What does EOP-SSS provide?
- A five-week residential experience for admitted students the summer before freshman year, where students complete two three-credit Marquette courses, english, math and study skills seminars, and participate in other activities.
- One-on-one and group academic-year tutoring, career, and personal counseling.
- Individualized financial aid counseling and financial assistance.
- You must demonstrate motivation, maturity, and a genuine interest in pursuing academic goals
- You must submit your completed Marquette University Admissions application by the admissions deadline
- You must be a first-generation college student (neither of your parents holds a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Your family must be considered low-income under federal income guidelines
Email is the primary method of communication at Marquette University unless prohibited by law. In order to apply to EOP, you must have an email address that you have regular and easy access to.
EOP Main Office: 414-288-7593