Raynor Memorial Libraries, R-309MilwaukeeWI53201United States of America(414) firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of Marketing & Outreach, Special Assistant to the Dean for Fundraising Initiatives
Raynor Memorial Libraries
P. O. Box 3141
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3141
M.L.I.S., University of Washington
B.A., Middle East Studies, George Washington University
2018 ARL Digital Scholarship Institute
Introduction to LaTeX, an hour-long, by-request session that is part of the Raynor Memorial Libraries' Digital Scholarship Lab's à-la-carte workshop series.
Graphic Design for Librarians, a four-week online course offered periodically through the University of Wisconsin iSchool Continuing Education Program
- Advise on, plan, and execute communication and engagement strategies that raise awareness of the library's unique value and strengthen relationships with the campus and broader community.
- Contribute to planning and project management of library fundraising efforts.
- Develop promotional and informational materials for library programs and services, including copywriting, graphic design, and print and digital production.
- Provide event-planning support as needed for library-sponsored events and, as chair of the Events and Exhibits Committee, coordinate, plan, and execute programming to increase Marquette engagement with the library.
- Improve the effectiveness of the library's online environment by leading small-scale usability research, planning, and related activities as chair of the Public Interface Committee.
- Advise on library-related copyright and scholarly communications issues.
Current Library/Campus Committees
- Library Leadership Council, Member
- Library Events and Exhibits Committee, Chair
- Library Public Interface Committee, Chair
- Academic Librarians Assembly, Ranks, Promotions and Professional Development, Chair
- Marquette University Committee on University Honors, Ex Officio Member
- Sustainable Marquette Employee Resource Group Co-Chair
- Marquette University Innovation Council, 2022