- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Application Instructions
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Preparing Future Faculty & Professionals Coordinator
Marquette University has one of the original and one of the strongest Preparing Future Faculty and Professionals (PFFP) programs in the country. The program provides excellent guidance and preparation for graduate students who are pursuing academic and professional careers
- See the PFFP website
The PFFP Coordinator is a full service assistantship for fall and spring semesters 2018-19 (20 hours of work per week) and works under the office of the Dean of the Graduate School.
Students will be notified when the position is available.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Requires approximately 10 hours of work per week from August to May.
- It is expected that the student will hold this assistantship for a period of no less than 2 years.
- Student must be in a graduate degree program.
- Student must be registered full-time during the term of the award.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A master’s degree
- Previous teaching experience.
- Prior PFFP involvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Planning and coordinating PFFP activities.
- Assisting students in completing the PFFP certificate program.
- Manage the Marquette University PFFP website.
- One-half 10-month stipend (August – May).
- 9 credits of tuition scholarship.
Application Process and Deadline
Submit the following:
- A cover letter indicating your interest in the position and detailing how your background/experience makes you a qualified candidate.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation.