- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Request a Campus Visit
Schedule your personal campus visit with us!
Curriculum is important, but so is your environment where you'll be pursuing your graduate studies. A personal on-site campus visit gives you a chance to take it all in; the facilities and resources, meeting students and faculty, as well as the inviting, convenient campus that sits within the urban backdrop of Milwaukee. It's the best way for you to truly absorb Marquette's philosophy of cura personalis — care for the whole person — and how it will support you throughout your graduate experience.
Whether you are thinking about pursuing your master's, doctorate or graduate certificate, we're ready to meet you. Book your campus visit online with us today.
Take a virtual tour.
Unable to schedule a tour? Watch our virtual campus tours!
For any questions about your campus visit, contact the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 or you can email us.
Be part of a group visit.
The Graduate School welcomes student organizations, McNair Scholars, or other groups to visit campus. Send your requests to email@example.com.
Please contact us at least three weeks before your group visit. We will do our best to accommodate your selected date. However, because of campus events and staffing limitations, we may need to consider alternate dates. Most visits last between two to three hours. Group visit appointments are not available on weekends or university holidays.
What's included in a group visit?
- Admissions presentation: Join a Marquette admissions representative for a formal presentation about the university, our history, our programs of study, and admission and financial aid procedures. Time will be available for general questions.
- Campus tour: A current Marquette student will lead the group on a tour of campus. Tour highlights include the Raynor Memorial Libraries, St. Joan of Arc Chapel and the Alumni Memorial Union.
- Special requests: Current student panels, meetings with faculty, or group lunches may be available upon request. The more notice we have, the more likely we will be able to accommodate special requests.
Campus driving directions
Free visitor parking
Free visitor parking is available in the 16th Street Parking Structure (749 N. 16th St.) or Wells Street Parking Structure (1240 W. Wells St.). Take a ticket upon entering and your tour guide will provide you with validation so that you may exit at no cost.
Nearby hotels and accommodations
Many first-rate hotels in downtown Milwaukee are located close to the Marquette campus, as well as theatres, sports arenas, museums, shopping and other entertainment. Many of these luxury hotels offer special Marquette rates, so please indicate that you will be visiting the university when making your reservations.
Annual Open House event
Marquette University's Graduate School also offers an Open House event each fall. For more information, visit our Open House website.
For any questions about your campus visit, contact the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 or via email.