- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Giving to The Graduate School
Thank you for supporting Marquette University's Graduate School with your donation. Contributions can help support graduate students and faculty and even small donations can make a big difference.
Simple Steps to Give
- Click on this link or on the button below.
- In the drop down menu next to the word "Designation" click on "Scholars Fund - Graduate School"
- Enter a donation amount and click "Add donation"
- You can also make contributions by phone, mail, or fax.
What Your Gift will Fund
Practical applications and pure research that enhances the welfare of mankind and strives for the greater good. Some recent student projects include:
Building a cost-effective pain assessment system that provides greater mobility for pediatric patients with Sickle Cell Disease
Remote monitoring of veterans suffering from PTSD to provide immediate and effective treatment
Developing smartphone-based applications for the elderly to improve walking and prevent falls
Reducing scar tissue in human stint implants
Creating devices that give greater independence to those with physical disabilities
Analyzing data collection from family caregivers to quickly diagnose and treat delirium
Thank you for supporting all of us here at Marquette University's Graduate School as we continue to Be the Difference.