Powered by Kohler Center for Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation Initiative
The 707 Hub is where ideas are shared, stretched, challenged and realized. Part of the Office of Research and Innovation, the 707 Hub is a space designed to foster collaboration and innovation. Because anyone can be innovative, the 707 Hub is open to all students, and we encourage a cross-disciplinary approach to solving problems. Because great ideas need to be heard, the 707 Hub offers unique spaces for meetings, presentations and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration, partnerships and the knowledge to Be The Difference. So let’s get started.
707 Hub Features:
- A pitch stage to present ideas or to listen for one that aligns with your goals.
- Open spaces for collaboration.
- Access to the resources and expertise of the Kohler Center for Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation staffs.
- Women’s Innovation Network, a network designed to support women, and others currently under-represented in innovation and entrepreneurship activities.
- Inspirational work spaces to spark creativity.
- Events that bring together community and business partners with Marquette students.
- The Marquette University 707 Hub bootcamp is a 5-week program designed to help students, faculty, staff, and community members take their business or impact
idea to the next level.
- Intros and Innovators features a “reverse pitch” from startups, non-profits and innovative companies that have project work, internships and full-time positions available and will conclude with a networking reception.
- The Dorm Fund is a Marquette student-run venture capital firm.
- The Brewed Ideas Challenge is a funding competition for Marquette students who have the next great innovative idea.
SOCIAL INNOVATION INITIATIVE
The Social Innovation Initiative helps people effectively solve problems in their community, city, field, industry or country.