A people-focused innovation leadership development program grounded in Jesuit values.
You came to Marquette to Be The Difference.
E-Lead will show you how.
Innovation. Companies need it, products claim it, and everyone seems to want it. But saying you’re innovative doesn’t make it so. Technology and processes don’t drive innovation. People do.
The Excellence in Leadership (E-Lead) Program develops innovation leaders. People with a mindset to see beyond the status quo, to identify problems worth solving, and the courage to go do it. People with a heartset that is grounded in strong values that commits them to the service of others and the world. People with the skillset to bring others along with them, harnessing the strengths of a diverse team of people in their pursuit of the best idea and outcome possible.
Our curriculum is designed to unlock the spirit of innovation in students – and to inspire those willing to realize the impossible.
Guiding Change. Solving Problems. Serving Others.
"I'm so much more confident, not just as a leader, but as a person, because I know myself, and how to better myself ... E-Lead gave me a such an incredible network of other leaders who are passionate about making the world a better place."
Emma Claire Kinnison
Biomedical Engineering '22
At a Glance
• Embark on a three year curricular leadership and innovation program beginning sophomore year
• Build meaningful relationships with 40 peers studying any major across campus
• Earn academic credit and a Concentration in Innovation Leadership that’s noted on your transcript
• Learn and take classes in the new Dr. E. J. And Margaret O'Brien Hall
• Applications available Monday, September 25, 2023
• Applications due Monday, October 23, 2023
Stay up-to-date on the latest E-Lead happenings. Sign up for our newsletter.
Want to learn more about E-Lead? Questions about if the program is a good fit for you? Please do not hesitate to contact us!
We are open to dialogue with potential donors, industry partners, workshop facilitators, and more. Let's talk.